Thursday, April 03, 2014

One Of Those Days

This is one of those days when I actually had a thoughtful and inspiring post mentally composed, but now I find I'm too tired to type it all out.  I think I'll save it for another day. 

What I will give you, though, are some old photos.  Not quite old enough to be a Throw Back Thursday, but old enough.  For some reason, when I tried to download some recent photos from my DSLR, it copied the entire memory card to my computer.  So, we'll start with the oldest photo still on my memory card. 


Taken in March 2008, at the Memphis Zoo.  I have no idea who the person is filming on his phone.  I was just snapping photos, and this one came out just right.

Here is one from 2011, the last year we had any snow worth mentioning.  


As cold as it has been this winter, we haven't had any snow.  Well, just a trace.  That year, though, we had so much snow I thought I'd moved up North.  We actually had two snow days at work.  And by "snow days" I mean we went in at 10:00 AM instead of 7:00 AM. 

Finally, a couple of artsy-fartsy photos I took when trying to be all artsy-fartsy.



And that's about all I've got for you today.

No comments: