Monday, September 22, 2014

A Quick Post

I'm running late today.  Stuff happened.  I'll catch you up on it all tomorrow.  But for now, two quick things.

Saturday, I went to our town's annual Downtown Jubilee.  The adult education center was giving out free books.  Oh, yes, ma'am, I'll always take free books.  


I've already read the first one, and am going to start on the second one as soon as I finish here.  The adult education center does the GED classes and stuff.  I don't need a GED, but if they ever decide to teach Conversational Latin, I'm all over that.

Secondly, tomorrow may be the first full day of Fall, but it arrived at my house on Friday.







The candy corn ones aren't that great, but I love the pumpkin spice marshmallows.   The pumpkin spice kisses are kind of meh, too.  I like them, but I probably won't buy another bag. 

Well, I'm off to bed.  Catch you on the flip side. 

No comments: