Friday, September 19, 2014

Dear Coworker

I got news for you.  Real men don't feel the need to bully, threaten, harass, belittle, hit, pretend to hit, threaten to hit, rape, joke about rape, threaten to rape, or day dream about raping women.  That is the domain of weak, cowardly men.

If you find yourself bullying, threatening, harassing, belittling, hitting, pretending to hit, threatening to hit, raping, joking about raping, threatening to rape, or daydreaming about raping women, I suggest you take a long, hard look at yourself, and why you feel weak and inadequate around strong, confident women.

I guarantee the problem is yours, not hers.

Get help, before I feel the need to show you how weak you really are.

Thank you.

That is all.


*Yes, I do go through this every day at work.  No, I can't report it because our HR department would just tell me to get back to work and pretend it isn't happening.  Go on, ask me how I know.

No comments: