Friday, September 26, 2014

New Stuff

New Oreos. 


I wasn't that impressed.  They weren't very pumpkin-y or very spicy.  I probably won't buy another pack. 

New Hat:


I'd seen some of the players wearing this one last season, and I wanted one so badly.  I'm glad I finally found one in the Cowboys Pro Shop.  These NFL sideline hats are an investment, but they are so warm. 

New Necklace:  


The day after I ordered these, they put up a new necklace with matching earrings that I liked better.  Maybe Cody will get those for me for my birthday.  Which is coming up in about 7-ish weeks or so.  I have a wish list on Amazon.  I have several wish lists on Amazon.  Not that I'm hinting or anything.  November 11.


New Scarf On The Loom:


I used the solid pink for the warp, and the variegated for the weft.  I wasn't too sure how the colors would work out together, but I think it looks OK. 


I am declaring tomorrow to be a baking day.  I'm going to do some mini pumpkin pies, and maybe some sausage gravy pot pies.  If I have enough pumpkin left, I'm going to try that pumpkin soup recipe I found. 

Now, since I've made my intentions public, I might actually do what I'd planned. 

No comments: