Friday, September 05, 2014

We Are Go

We are go for fish! 


Tomorrow, if I get moving soon enough, I'll head out to try to find a fish.  I hope I don't have to go all the way up to Southaven, but I might.  On the other hand, a nice leisurely drive might be good for me.

In the meantime, I'm getting buzzed by the Army. 


See, and some of y'all didn't believe me, but I got proof this time.  That's one of them there fuzzy bunny helicopters. 

While I was watching the helicopter, I looked over and saw this: 


The bed is still looking pretty good, but I've lost a couple of my Marigolds.  I'm not sure what is killing them, whether it's parasites or what.  I'm not going to worry about it, though.  It's too late in the year.  They'll all be gone soon enough anyway.  It's Fall now. 

Yes, it is. I don't care what the calendar says, when candy corn hits the stores, it's Fall.


And when football season starts, it's Fall.


Now, I'm just waiting on my spider lilies. 

Then it'll really be Fall.

No comments: