Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Whiskers On Wednesday

Since I still don't have a life, and nothing really has happened to talk about, and no, I still haven't gotten that leaky tire fixed (hey, it's been exhausting at work lately), here is a knitting update. 

Here we see a scarf in its natural habitat.


Seems like I've been working on this one forever.  The pattern is Trekking Is For Necking, and it's one of my go-to patterns.  Unfortunately, it looks like the website I found it on has been taken down.  Good thing I've got it memorized.  It's only three rows-- well, two rows and a wrong side row.

Next we have a partially finished sock in its natural habitat.


Will you look at that?  It looks like socks and scarves live in the same environment. 

Boy, do I really need to get a life. 

Here is something else in its natural habitat.  A cat.  Showing us her best side.  That is, the side without the claws.  Which have recently drawn blood.  My blood.  I don't want to talk about it. 

Squeaky says, "I thought you'd given up this nonsense." 


Seriously. 

No comments: