Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Well, Dadgum

I was standing there at work, waiting to clock out.  I just happened to look down at my employee ID badge, and the photo of myself that was taken several years ago.  That's when it hit me. 

And I said, "Well, Dadgum it, I am a redhead." 

What with all the discussion of hair color, at some point, the question had to come up eventually, I guess.   "I thought you were blonde," someone said.  No, that color came out of a box, too.  "Well, what is your natural color?"

This is the most recent picture I have of Cody.  My natural color is about the same as this.  Gosh, it's been so long, I'd almost forgotten. 



By the way, I didn't take this picture.  One of his college friends posted it on Facebook, and I copped it from there.  It was taken in his school cafeteria. 

Speaking of Cody, next week is his 21st birthday.   I haven't bought him a single present.  I was going to make him some cookies, but that didn't happen.  Maybe this weekend.  Of course, it'll be late, but he ought to be used to that.  I'll text him...

Other than that, I pretty much got nothing today.  I had to go in early to get ahead on some really hard orders, so I'm a bit tuckered.  Back during peak season, when I was going in early every day, I could get used to it, but just going in early ever once in a while....that makes it rough. 

Basically, that's a long winded way of saying, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight.

No comments: