Monday, November 17, 2014

It's Been Rough

It's been a rough weekend. 

Beverly called me as soon as I'd gotten home from work Friday.  My uncle doesn't have much time left, so she was going to go back to Texas and stay with him until....

Sunday afternoon, James called me and said that they'd had to rush Mike to the hospital because they thought he was having a heart attack.  It wasn't, but he does have some pretty serious issues.  I won't go into detail because it's not my place to put his business all over the internet.  They sent him home with about 5 prescriptions,  along with orders to change his diet and lose some weight.   

Today, James called me at work and told me he was headed to Texas.  Beverly had called him and said that if he wanted to see "Pop" one last time, he'd better come now. 

So they're in Texas, and I'm just sitting here feeling so far away...




No comments: