Thursday, November 06, 2014

It's Here!

It's here! It's here! It's here!!! My boat head thing is here!


I'm all set for the Army/Navy game!  Woo hoo!!!!

A while back, I used to have an NFL Extra Points credit card.  I stopped using it a couple of years ago and have since paid the balance off.  Trying to get out of debt, you know.  A few days ago, I got an email from them informing me that I still had some 12,000 rewards points. 

Off to the redemption center I went to cash them in!  This is what I got:

A new Christmas tree ornament.


A new t-shirt.  And yes, that is an autographed photo of Lt. Col Allen West in the background. 


And these gloves that form the star when you hold your hands just right. 



The best part is, it didn't cost me anything!  Not even shipping. 

I had planned on going up to hang out with Amy tomorrow, but wouldn't you know it.  The one Friday I actually have something planned, they decide we need to work.  I'm not complaining, though.  I'm just glad I have a job. 

There are still way too many people out there who can't say that. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I won't complain, either, because I'm also glad you have a job. Got something going on next Friday for a bit, but my afternoon is free.

Becky G said...

OK, I will let you know. Right now I'm hearing that we may be working next Friday, too. But I won't know for sure until Thursday.