Monday, December 15, 2014

Stuffs

You know my uncle passed away last month, so Beverly and James have had to be running back and forth to Texas these last few weeks.  This last time, they brought me back a couple of things, one being this plant from Uncle's funeral.  


It's actually three plants.  They're all potted separately, but the pots are in that one container.  I have no idea what they are.  One looks like a peace lily, but I'm not completely sure.  One might be a begonia, but again, I'm not sure.  I'm going to try to google them and see what they are and how to take care of them.  Anyone want to take bets on how quickly I can kill them?

Why yes I am growing a carrot in that saucer. 


I don't know why.  I was making my soup, and I noticed one of them had some leaves still growing, so I put it in a saucer of water.  It just seemed the thing to do at the time. 

They also brought me back these.  It's a brand new set of insulated coveralls that my uncle had bought, and apparently never worn.


They still had the tags and everything on them.  Uncle wasn't a very large man, so I was the only one these would fit.  I tried them on and they fit me pretty well.  They're a bit big on me, but not so large I can't wear them. 


Now I'm all ready to go hunting.  I just need to find some woods to hunt in. 

I briefly considered wearing them to church yesterday, but decided against it.  You never know whether they will have the air set to Roast or to Arctic.  It's supposed to cool off again these next couple of days, so I might just put them on and go walk around outside for a while.

In the cold.

Jesse says, "You can.  I'm staying inside where it's warm." 


Weenie. 

No comments: