Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Just Like That

No more 5:00 mornings.  I'm still going in early, just not that early.  Group Leader Fernando whined and begged and pleaded, and I can still go in at 6, but the Director of Operations said that two hours was too much overtime.  The bright side is, I can sleep in until 4:30 now!  Yay! 

The also bright side is, now I'll have a bit more time in the evenings, so maybe my days won't feel so rushed.  Hopefully, something will happen and I'll have something interesting to blog about. 

For now, I'll just show you these weeds.


Spring flowers have died back, and summer flowers haven't bloomed yet, so there is a dearth of flowers around here.  These are all over my yard right now.  And weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them. *

Now, since I did manage to find and print out the rest of my shawl pattern, I think I'll go work on it a bit.

Laters.

*A. A. Milne

No comments: