Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Moans

I knew what kind of day it was going to be when the alarm went off at 3:30, and my first thought was that I couldn't remember if it was Thursday or Friday.

Then it hit me.  It's Monday.  Ugh.  We have to start all over.

The good news is, I woke up this morning.  We had some pretty strong storms blow through last night.  They woke me up several times.  I'm telling ya, unless you live in Tornado Alley, you have no idea how relieving it is to see a post like this:


The bad news is, we get to do it all again Wednesday night. 

So, let's talk about something a bit more pleasant, shall we?  I finished chart two of the 2012 Anniversary Mystery Shawl.


This is just one section.  There are four total, but they are repeats of this one.  Notice the plethora of lifelines.  Yes, they will stay. 

Now, if I can only find where I put the rest of the charts...

No comments: