Monday, April 06, 2015

Yeah, OK

Remember how I posted one day last week about how the other brazer for my line was out and Former Group Leader Rod wouldn't loan us one of his brazers for an hour?  Well, you know what they say about karma. 

That's right.  Guess who had a brazer out today.  And guess who they tried to send over there.  Um hum.  I told Supervisor Ronnie, "I'm about to say something very smart alecky." 

He said, "I know what you're going to say." 

Then I asked him, "If I go over there, who is going to help [the other brazer on my line]?"    That's when he told me to run back and forth between the two lines all day.  But I spent most of the day on my line, because Karma's a...well, you fill in the blank. 

It didn't help that my stomach was giving me troubles this morning.  I think it may have been that I've eaten way too many egg products these last few days -- holiday and all, you know. 

After work, I had to run into town to pay some bills, so I ran by the store to get more milk.  You know how they say not to go grocery shopping when you are hungry?  Yeah, well, really don't go down the half price Easter candy aisle when you're hungry.  And really, really don't go down the half price Easter candy aisle when you're hungry, tired, frustrated, and sick.


I won't mention the candy I ate before taking the picture.  And the cookies. 

I'm pleading the 5th. 

And going to bed.

No comments: