Thursday, June 11, 2015

Struck Out

We went house hunting again today, and pretty much struck out.  There was one the agent was dying for me to see.  It was a cute house, and the best thing about it was the kitchen.



The bathroom wasn't bad, either.


Other than that, I didn't really like it that much. 

The other house that I had liked turned out to have a lot more damage than I'd thought.  That's why I brought James, because he would know what to look for like that and stuff.  He started pointing out this rotten spot, and that water damage, and this poor workmanship, but when we got to the black mold in the closet, that's when we crossed it off the list. 

We also looked at a very nice house, but it was a little too much house for just me.  

So, back to the drawing board.  We'll keep looking, and eventually find something. 

No comments: