Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Jesseversary!

It was four years ago today that I went down to the adoption fair and found a sad, skinny little dog.  The moment I laid eyes on him, I knew he was meant to be mine.

Today, he is happy and healthy, and I couldn't imagine my life without him in it.


But he still doesn't like the camera. 

Yesterday, I picked up a paint brochure to start looking at colors for my new house. 


This one is from Wal-mart.  I was going to go this afternoon and get one from the hardware store, but I made the fatal mistake.  I came home first.

I have a good excuse.  I was tired.  I got up at 1:00 AM and went out to watch the Perseid meteor shower.  I only stayed out about half an hour, but I did see four or five meteors.  It is really too light where I live to see the stars well.  The paper mill right across the way puts out as much light as a small town. 

Back to the paint...I haven't made any firm decisions yet.  However, I'm leaning towards the blue on the bottom row for the kitchen.  For the living room, I like either the light beige -- third from the right on the bottom row, or the very light purple on the top right. 

But, like I said, haven't made any decisions yet.  I want to see what True Value has first. 


No comments: