Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Week -- Monday

Today, I am very, very thankful for a car that has heat.



I'm thankful for a reliable vehicle period.  Of course, I'm still getting used to it.  I drove half way to work this morning freezing my patooty off, waiting for the heater to turn on.  That's when I realized, I have to turn it on myself.  In the Jimmy, everything was automatic.  The heat came on when it got hot.  Well, when it worked, it did. 

I also keep forgetting to turn my headlights on.  I have to remind myself that they don't turn on and off automatically, like they did in the Jimmy.  Oh, and one day last week, I managed to turn on the rear window wiper and couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  I didn't know what I'd bumped to make it come on in the first place.  I finally found the button, after I'd driven about two miles down the highway, with the wipers going, on a sunny day. 

That's just part of the fun!











No comments: